8:13 PM




Emery is getting so big. She is starting to get enough hair for me to put a small piggie tail in. I can't help it because it is so cute. I know there is not much and you have to look hard to see it but it is there. Plus I figure I have to start getting her used to having stuff in her hair, right? This Sunday she just looked so grown up to us so I had to take pictures. Then on our way in to church. I said "Look, Emery here comes daddy", say, "Hi, Daddy" and instantly she said "Hi, Daddy". Both Ryan and I were shocked. It just sounds so foriegn coming from her little mouth. Of course, she does talk but it is "Angel talk" as a friend of mine put it. I seriously love being a mommy.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little ponytail! mmmmmmm-hmmmmmmmm!

{jane} said...

love that little ponytail, it's so fun once you get to start doing their hair!