1:46 PM

Golf Cart at work


Ok, so I have decided that blogging is like a journal and if you don't keep up on it you can feel overwhelmed with trying to "catch up" so I am not going to play catch up I am just going start from today and maybe stay on top of it. wow that was seriously a run on sentence...def not an english major..haha!


Emery loves loves loves my golf cart at work. It is so fun because we have to check all of the locks on each storage unit everyday and so we either walk or take the golf cart. Lately we have been walking a lot more because I am prego and am trying to get any exersice that I can but each time that we start out into the facility Emery is always saying "Golf cart" Yes, she can say it. It is still a little slurred but she says it clear enough for you to understand what she is saying. She has so much fun driving and looking at everything. Here is a pic with her and Ryan.

0 comments: